When I began blogging, I couldn’t find many food blogs in Miami. There existed JeffEats, which is from Broward and seems to no longer exist, and Miami Foodie, which was abandoned. Now, though, now is different. Old-time Miami bloggers give food its fair share of coverage on their blogs, but blogs exclusively about food in Miami have been quickly sprouting around the local blogosphere. Finally, it seems, Miami is starting to catch up with other cities where food bloggers abound.
Take a tour around these other delectable Miami food blogs.
- Foodtastic – “We love food and we’re not afraid to show it.” A down-to-earth look at food, with recipes.
- Consumable Joy – Restaurant insights in Miami and New York.
- Daily Cocaine – Street food, ethnic food, post-coital meals and more.
- Meatless Miami – An ever-evolving guide to vegetarian and vegan dining options throughout South Florida
- MenuPirate – “The beatings will continue, until your menu improves.”
- Miami Dish – “The dish on all things edible and local.”
- Riptide 2.0:Food – Food section of the Miami New Times blog (mostly by Lee Klein).
- South Florida Menu Pages:Blog – Food events, food news, restaurant chatter and more.
- All Purpose Dark – Restaurant events, shopping, reviews…
- Blind Mind – “Ramblings, thoughts, observations, and inane banter.”
- Still Life with Feet – “The bizarre, the beautiful, the chaos of Miami” — and yummy recipes.
Not Miami, but close enough.
- I Shot the Chef – Candace lives in Hollywood but her blog is a must for recipes. I have major picture envy.
If I missed any, which is very possible, please let me know in the comment area.
[tags] miami food blogs, blogging, recipe blogs [/tags]