Staying in at home with family and friends is probably one of your best bets tomorrow. Who likes crowds anyway? If you’re still looking for what to make, here are some yummy ideas from around the web.
* Grilled hot dogs with mango chutney and red onion relish [Epicurious]
* Grilled pork tenderloin with guava glaze and orange-habanero mojo [Food Network]
* Turkey burger with tomato-corn salsa [Food Network]
* Carolina-style BBQ Pork Loin [Fine Living]
* Chilli [All Recipes]
* Grilled corn on the cob [Simply Recipes]
* Carrot Slaw with Toasted Pine Nuts and Herbs [Fine Living]
* Watermelon and cantaloupe wedges with lime-mint syrup [Epicurious]
* Vanilla-roasted peaches with raspberries [Everday Food]
And some sides from mango&lime that will do just fine in a Miami BBQ :
What are you cooking this 4th of July?
[tags] fourth of july, barbecue, grilling [/tags]